Does A Jersey Shore
Cast Member Really Know Anything about Tanning Lotion?
The official website says “Unleash your inner Guido/Guidette
with Snooki’s Ultra Dark Black Bronzer. This completely blinged out black
bronzer boosts up the tanning process with fierce golden color for the deepest
darkest tan while vitamins and skin conditioning extracts leave your skin
feeling amazingly soft, smooth and ready to party.” Does this lotion really work or is it just
another way to for the MTV princess to cash in on her popularity.
Well after trying this lotion, I will say that Snookie may not really know about tanning lotion, but the designers, and manufactures that actually created the lotion did a decent job.
Well after trying this lotion, I will say that Snookie may not really know about tanning lotion, but the designers, and manufactures that actually created the lotion did a decent job.
The lotion is a blend of Black Walnut, Henna and DHA which
allows skin to continue to darken after UV exposure. The “HyperDarkTanning” technology claims to
immediately prepares your skin for deep, rich golden color, and since there is
now way for me to prove that I can only say that I was satisfied with how
quickly I did get my golden brown color.
There is also a vitamin enriched skin conditioner that did
give my skin a nice glow and the “SoftChic” skin moisturizers with Coconut and
Sweet Almond oil made my skin feel hydrated and silky smooth.
The smell is great at first but when it does fade is gives
you a chemical sent until you shower, so don’t use it if you are planning to be
out and about after applying it. I also noticed a brief redness after tanning
that went away within an hour. My last
tip is to be careful to apply evenly because of the amount of bronzer in this
lotion, you will come out streaky if you are not careful.
Final say: Snookie is
ok with this product if you are comfortable with bronzers. Try a packet and see how you like it before
buying a bottle. Like all lotions—what
is good for one may not be the best for another.

No comments:
Post a Comment